Let’s talk about why you you might want a poster:
- grab attention in public places
- inform or educate in a surprisingly affordable way
- install in moments with common household tape, straight pins or tacks
- mount, hang and/or frame for exhibits and displays
- sell creative work for extra income
- decorate your personal spaces
- make a mark indoors
We’ll make the size whatever you tell us. For the best value, choose one of the sizes we offer.
YES, you can order just one, but if it’s a beautiful image, order more. You’ll be glad you did.
Best of all, our matte heavyweight paper is printed by the professionals at Dprint, so you don’t have to worry if your mark will last.
With care (see “caring for your mark”), you can expect color brilliance basically forever if used indoors. If you aren’t planning to frame, we recommend lamination to prevent water and fingerprint damage. Whether you are hanging or framing, consider asking us to mount the print onto durable board. Choose the framing option to color-coordinate a frame for your poster.
You have purchased a cost-effective and versatile product that can be displayed in many ways and with little effort and no tools. If you have a question or need help determining how to display your poster, call us.
Keep your poster(s) out of direct sunlight and heat. Wipe dust from surface with a dry cloth (If your poster is laminated, you can wipe it with a damp cloth). That’s as easy as it gets.
If your poster is not on display, roll it up loosely and store it in a tube in a cool and dry space. If mounted, be sure to protect the corners by inter-leaving your posters(s) with over-sized card stock and storing flat in a cool and dry space.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- escrita en espanol a email@example.com
- call us in the U.S. at 800.888.8545
- call us worldwide at +1 863 687 8545
- habla en espanol con Rossely Martinez +1 863 899 6