Let’s talk about why you you need a sign:
- fundamental way to give clear direction and/or information
- grab attention of passing traffic in an amazingly affordable way
- identify homes or products/services for sale, business location, parking areas (or yard sales!)
- easily connect prospects to your business, product/service or event
- make a mark outdoors, rain or shine
- dramatize an exhibit or trade show booth
We’ll make the size whatever you tell us. For the best value, choose one of the sizes we offer. If you need a sign bigger than the offered sizes, just call us.
YES, you can order just one.
YES, we do offer frames for every display purpose you have in mind.
Best of all, every material we offer is tough and versatile - no matter what the conditions - and printed by the professionals at Dprint, so you don’t have to worry if your mark will last. You can choose from corrugated plastic, expanded foam pvc or aluminum in a variety of thicknesses (durability and cost rise with thickness) and all of our sign products can be printed on both sides for double impact. Choose finishing options such as holes, round corners, grommets or even contour-cutting.
With care (see “caring for your mark”), you can expect color brilliance basically forever if used indoors. For outdoor use, you can expect color brilliance up to two years un-laminated. Lamination will add another year to the life.
Clean your plastic or aluminum marks with warm soapy water and wipe it dry with a clean, soft cloth (use an art-gum eraser on paper boards). That’s as easy as it gets. If you want to use it again, just store it FLAT indoors in a cool, dry space. Multiple signs should be inter-leaved with paper or cardboard to prevent scratching. It’s best not to stack any weight on top of signs.
All of our sign products are recyclable. If you like, return the sign(s) to us and we’ll be sure they are recycled properly.
- email email@example.com
- escrita en espanol a firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us in the U.S. at 800.888.8545
- call us worldwide at +1 863 687 8545
- habla en espanol con Rossely Martinez +1 863 899 6