Let’s talk about why you you'll want wall decals:
- capture a memory or a moment
- express enthusiasm and pride for a team or organization
- thematic decoration for interior spaces
- low cost of materials
- no-fuss installation without holes or wall damage
- long-lasting, brilliant color no matter the placement
We’ll make the size whatever you tell us. For best results, measure the destination space before designing or ordering.
YES, you can order just one, but think about creating a scene or collage with multiple images!
Best of all, this wall graphic is fabricated by the professionals at Dprint, so you don’t have to worry if your mark will last.
Not all wall graphics are equal. Some manufacturers use cheap materials, but sometimes a graphic will peel from your wall due solely to an unsuitable surface. Please follow our guidelines for preparing the destination surface so that you will love your wall decal forever, and it will love the wall it hangs on so much that it will stay in place as long as you wish!
- Drywall or wood: PAINT your SMOOTH destination surface with a high VOC paint and allow it to dry for 3 weeks prior to application. You can test for dryness by attempting to scratch the paint with your fingernail. No scratch? It’s dry.
- Metal or glass: No special preparation is required.
- Plastic: Not recommended. Many plastics will out-gas and cause the lettering to bubble or release.
- Cardboard or other papered surfaces: Clean only with a dry soft cloth and use low-tack tape for hinging and positioning. You can also have Dprint mount your decal on a board for you.
Clean all destination surfaces (other than cardboard/paper) first with a tack cloth (to remove dust) and then with a clean cloth spritzed with denatured alcohol (to remove contaminants).
For decals less than 50 square inches:
For perfect alignment, use a small piece of masking tape to hold the top edge of the decal in place on the destination surface. Feeling brave? The tape isn’t necessary if you have a good eye.
If the paper liner on the back of the decal has a split, peel the bottom half first. Squeegee horizontally with firm pressure all the way to the bottom, taking care to push air completely out toward the edges. Remove your positioning tape and the remainder of the liner. Squeegee
horizontally with firm pressure from the middle and upward to the top of the decal.
For decals larger than 50 square inches:
For perfect alignment, run a strip of masking tape horizontally along the middle of the piece you are applying.
Peel the decal away from its paper liner all the way down to the masking tape hinge. Cut away the liner. Begin at the hinge line, making overlapping horizontal strokes with a squeegee all the way up to the top of the decal. Remove the masking tape hinge. Hold the decal at about 45 degrees from the destination surface while you remove the remaining liner.
Start at the hinge line again, making overlapping horizontal strokes all the way down to the bottom of the decal.
TIP: For best performance, do not cut the graphic on top of the wall and do not attempt to push the graphic into corners or over moldings. If you have questions, call the professionals at DPRINT before you get started.
Clean your mark in the same method you clean the surrounding surface. That’s as easy as it gets.
When you’re ready for something new, it’s easy to remove the old lettering. Gently peel away the decal by lifting one edge and pulling at an angle of at least 120 degrees. You can use a razor blade or exacto knife to lift the starting edge, but be very careful not to gouge the surface (or yourself!). Your decal will remove cleanly with no residue or damage to the wall.
- email email@example.com
- escrita en espanol a firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us in the U.S. at 800.888.8545
- call us worldwide at +1 863 687 8545
- habla en espanol con Rossely Martinez +1 863 899 6