Make your Mark with Banners
Let’s talk about why you need a banner:
- large-scale messaging about important events
- grab attention of passing traffic
- send a temporary message in a surprisingly affordable way
- amp up a grand opening or brand announcement
- be the center of attraction for celebrations, parties and social or business events
- make a mark outdoors, rain or shine
Your mark is custom-built for YOU
We’ll make the size whatever you tell us. For the best value, choose one of the sizes we offer. If you need a banner bigger than the offered sizes, just call us. We can seam banners into grand-format just for you. All of our banners are hem-stitched on all four sides, but you can choose to add grommets, ropes or wind slits. For the DIY installer, use bungee cords or your own rope to string your banner between stationary surfaces. Putting it on a fence? Just use cable ties!
YES, you can order just one.
Best of all, the durable vinyl banner materials we offer are printed by the professionals at DPRINT, so you don’t have to worry if your mark will last. You can choose from economy or commercial grade (commercial grade has a durable mesh embedded in the vinyl), and we also offer you a blockout vinyl that can be printed on both sides for double impact.
With care (see “caring for your mark”), you can expect color brilliance literally forever if used indoors. For outdoor use, you can expect color brilliance up to two years.
Caring for your mark
Clean your mark with soapy water and wipe it dry with a clean, soft cloth. That’s as easy as it gets. If you want to use it again, just roll it loosely PRINTED SIDE OUT and use masking tape for closure. We recommend storing the roll in upright position, so it’s best to put it inside a box for support. Any wrinkles will come right out in the warm sunshine.
Have a question on something else?
- – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Escriba en español a email@example.com
- – Call us in the U.S. at 800.888.8545
- – Call us worldwide at +1.863.687.8545