Make your mark with nameplates
Let’s talk about why you need a nameplate:
- Custom keypad identification, such as self-serve kiosks
- Custom telephone identification, such as those used in hotels
- Branding of equipment or display used by consumers
- Original equipment mark (OEM)
- Add information to equipment, assets or interactive displays
- make a mark outdoors, rain or shine
Your mark is custom-built for YOU
We’ll make the size whatever you tell us. For the best value, choose one of the sizes we offer. If you need a nameplate bigger than the offered sizes, just call us.
YES, you can order just one.
YES, it can be die-cut to fit a keyboard or keypad of your design.
Best of all, our nameplates are tough and versatile – no matter what the conditions – because we print sub-surface (underneath the substrate), so you don’t have to worry if your mark will last. Generally nameplates are printed on ultra clear or matte materials but you can choose acrylic, lexan or pvc in a variety of thicknesses (durability and cost rise with thickness). Choose finishing options such as holes, round corners or contour-cutting.
With care (see “caring for your mark”), you can expect color brilliance basically forever if used indoors. For outdoor use, you can expect color brilliance up to three years.
Caring for your mark
Clean your nameplates with warm soapy water and wipe it dry with a clean, soft cloth. That’s as easy as it gets.
Caring for our earth
All of our nameplate products are recyclable. If you like, return the nameplate(s) to us and we’ll be sure they are recycled properly.
Have a question on something else?
- – Email email@example.com
- – Escriba en español a firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Call us in the U.S. at 800.888.8545
- – Call us worldwide at +1.863.687.8545